We bring to our clients a range of cryogenic valves that are used in various industrial and cryogenic applications. Designed in conformation with international standards, these valves are efficiently be operated in different pressure and temperature conditions. These valves are dimensionally accurate, rust & corrosion resistant and finds usage in power industries, fertilizer industries, refineries and petrochemical & chemical industries.
| || |
Cryogenic Safety Valves
We are engaged in rendering Safety Valves For Cryogenic Services to the clients. These services are executed by our professionals who are experts in their field. Our services are rendered in accordance with both the industrial as well as international norms & standards of quality. Further. Our services are renowned for their reliability, effectiveness and timely execution. Moreover, our effective services can also be customized as per the demands of the patrons.
- Media: Liquefied Gas such as Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon, Carbon Dioxide etc
- Size: DN6 (1/4") to DN25 (1”)
- Temperature: -270oC (-454oF) to + 225oC (+437oF)
- Pressure: 0.2 bar (3 psi) to 50 bar (725 psi)
| || |
Drain Valves, Three-Way Valves & Gate Valves For Oil-Cooled Transformer: Our organization is engaged in providing Drain Valves, Three-Way Valves & Gate Valves For Oil-Cooled Transformers. These are manufactured using the premium quality material, which is sourced from the most trusted vendors of the market. Our products are tested by the quality controllers to ensure their flawlessness and compliance with the international standards of quality. Moreover, our clients can customize these products as per their specific requirements. Their varied features are given below:
- Easy to install
- Requires low maintenance
- High quality
| || |
Cryogenic Valves is a valve which opens automatically to prevent a predetermined gauge pressure being exceeded and which encloses after decrease in pressure.
| || |
Low Pressure Gas Regulators
We provide Manual Operating Low Pressure Gas Regulator with following specifications:
- Fluid : Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, Acetylene, Hydrogen, Air etc.
- Inlet Pressure : 140 Kg/Cm2
- Outlet Pressure : 0.2 to 2 Kg/Cm2 (Adjustable)
- Inlet Connection : 5/8" BSP Male Thread
- Outlet Connection : 1/2" BSP Male Thread
- Operating : Manual Operating
- Operating Media : Knob
- MOC of Body & Bonnet : Brass
- MOC of Seat : PTFE
- MOC of Diaphragm : Neoprene Rubber
| || |
3 Way Cryogenic Ball Valves
We provide wide range of 3way Cryogenic Diverter Valves (Multiport Ball valve) with following specifications:
- Type : Three way "T" or "L" Port, Full Bore
- Size : DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150
- Temperature : -196 deg. C to +120 deg. C
- MOC : Stainless Steel 304, 316
- End Connection : Flanged, Screwed, Socket weld, Butt weld
- Operating : Manually Hand Lever Operated
- MOC of Hand Lever: Stainless Steel
| || |
Globe valves, control valves, check valves and fills systems for cryogenic service: We are affianced in offering globe valves, control valves, check valves and fills systems for cryogenic services. These services are highly appreciated by our clients, due to their reliability, effectiveness and promptness. Our services are rendered by our expert & experienced team, of professionals, which includes engineers, technocrats, mechanical designers, administrative experts and quality analysts.
- Media: Liquefied Gas such as Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon, Krypton etc.
- Size: DN10 (3/8") to DN50 (2”) (bronze)
- Temperature: -225oC (-373oF) to + 120oC (+280oF)
- Pressure: up to 50 bar (275psi)
| || |
Gases Safety Valves
With our expertise in this domain, we are providing an extensive gamut of Safety Valves For Gases, Vapours And Fluids. These are highly suitable for applications areas where capacity and high pressure is required. Our safety valves are designed by our expert designers to ensure that these meet the needs & demands of the esteemed patrons. Moreover, these are manufactured in compliance with predefined international quality standards. These are appreciated for the following features:
- High capacity level
- Perfect finish
- Industry competitive price
| || |
Leveraging on the proficiency of our professionals, we are engaged in manufacturing a wide array of Din EN Made For Bronze / Brass. These are manufactured using the superior quality material, owing to which are highly effective and highly demanded among our clients. Our products are available at market leading prices along with customization options as per the demands of our patrons.
Their various characteristics are the following:
- Non-toxic fluids
- High performance