|Temperature||-196oC to + 65oC|
|Pressure||Up to 100 Bar|
|Application:||Steam Bath vaporizers are used in petrochemical and cryogenic plants to vaporize liquefied gases |
|Automatic Grade||Automatic, Semi- Automatic|
|Capacity||1000 Nm3 /hr to 100,000 Nm3/hr|
Steam Water Bath Vaporizers (SWB) are designed for the vaporization of cryogens such as oxygen, nitrogen, argon and LNG.This vaporiser consists of the horizontal steel tank, tube bundle type of heat exchanger, steam manifold and controls. The SWB is particularly suited for high cryogen flow rates were consistent temperature is required in the process flow. This type of Vaporisers occupies very less space.
Steam is sparged into water retained horizontal tank, heating it to the required temperature; cryogen is vaporised through the tubes by direct contact with hot water.
- Full capacity is attained quickly
- Two or three streams of different liquefied gases can be treated in a single unit.
- Cost-effective standard vaporisers for N2, O2 and Ar are available.
- Various ways of heating can be installed in one apparatus (e.g. steam, warm water and electricity)
- Possibility for cleaning and inspection attained by a removable tube bundle.
- Robust and reliable design for a Long lifetime.
- Due to an optimised steam injection, steam hammering and erosion are avoided and the sound level is minimised.
- The tube minimises material stress and enables fast load and temperature changes.